Monday, February 18, 2013

Personal Update...


So, as I am nearing my birthing date, you may find that my blog posts are fewer & farther in between.  Please excuse my absence - although, I am still actively practicing my craft, I am doing it on a much slower and low-key schedule.  Right now, my focus is on nesting and getting ready to be a first-time mom! 

However, don't count me out all together! :) I am still here to answer questions, chat, and remain involved! I just thought it is best to explain why my blog posts will be more spread out in the next few months while I allow myself some space to adjust to the joys and adventures of motherhood. 

In the meantime, let's be sure to stay connected! There are so many avenues to remain in touch, such as Instagram, Pinterest, Flickr, & Facebook! Find me, friend me, follow me, or whatever you choose - lets just stay in contact! 

And, finally, thanks, friends, for all of your encouraging & wonderful bits of wisdom thus far! It has meant the world to me to hear your kind and supportive words as I travel this new journey of pregnancy and soon-to-be motherhood... thank you from the bottom of my heart!! 

xo,
j. 

6 comments:

  1. Best of luck to you, Jamie. You're going to be a fantastic mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heart is smiling after reading your post Jamie, I'm so excited for you! The other day I heard someone say how becoming a first-time mom is like assisting God with a miracle... so perfect! Yes, you will be a great mother :) Get plenty of rest now, I'll be checking in every now and again to look for baby photos of course. Be sure to load up on quick go to meals... enjoy every last minute before and every millisecond after! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Catherine, you always know exactly what to say to put a smile on my face! Thank you! :) And I have noted your bits of advice/wisdom - thank you for those as well! :)

      Delete
  3. Thanks for give me information on this topic. Drone services west palm beach you have sharing very nice post.

    ReplyDelete